Thursday, April 9, 2009

On the road again...

I'm heading to North Carolina tomorrow to meet Kent, who I met through rockclimbing.com and plan to climb with for the next week or so. We plan to climb at Rumbling Bald Saturday, because it should be dry there after the rain tomorrow, and go from there.

I've climbed the past two days with Jana and Jason, from Philadelphia, and had a great time. We climbed at Left Flank and Military Wall yesterday, and at Chica Bonita Wall in the PMRP, today. I have some pictures, but left my camera in the car, so I'll post up later.

Route List for April 8-9:
  • Fast Food Christians (5.10a) (Led with one take)
  • Maypop (5.11a) (TR)
  • Brother Stair (5.9) (Pinkpoint)
  • Sunshine (5.9+) (Hangdog)
  • Cheaper Than a Movie (5.8 Trad) (Onsight)
  • Brown Eyed Girl (5.10a) (Pinkpoint)
  • Be My Yoko Ono (5.8 Trad) (Redpoint)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad all is still well! I so love the names of climbing routes-and especially like the first and last ones on this list!

    I just got off the phone with Jim Anderegg (from Fred's & Archon) and he said "Hi!" He called to tell you/us that the Saps are playing this Wed. at a place called Firebird on Olive downtown. I told him about your climbabout and he said "Oh yeah, good for him!" But he said when he saw the Saps he thought of you... :)

    ReplyDelete